Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river >

Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river

Old 12-02-2014, 03:58 AM
Spike

Default Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river

I OWN A BEAUTIFUL RANCH AT THE KANSAS / NEBRASKA LINE ON THE REPUBLICAN RIVER. THIS IS A WHITETAIL PARADISE. VERY LOW HUNTING PRESSURE AND SUPERIOR GENETICS WITH TONS OF RIVER BOTTOM AGRICULTURE AND GORGEOUS HARDWOODS MIXED WITH CRP, CEDAR DRAWS & ROLLING HILLS. I HAVE MANAGED THESE LANDS FOR OVER A DECADE FOR MATURE WHITETAILS. I HAVE JUST LEASED SOME ADDITIONAL GROUND AND I AM LOOKING FOR A FEW SERIOUS WHITETAIL HUNTERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAVE. I ALSO OWN A BEAUTIFUL 3 STORY, 8 BEDROOM / 4 BATH LOG CABIN ON THE PROPERTY THAT WILL BE USED AS HOME BASE DURING HUNTS. I WILL BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. I MOSTLY BOW HUNT, BUT ONE HUGE ATTRACTION TO SOUTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA IS THE 9 DAY RIFLE SEASON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RUT!!! ONLY REQUIRES AN OVER THE COUNTER TAG FOR $220. ** I HAVE LAND IN BOTH KS & NE! ** [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river-photo-2h.jpg   Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river-nebraska-2012-025.jpg   Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river-nebraska-december-09-142.jpg   Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river-photo-2.jpg   Kansas / nebraska trophy deer hunts / republican river-nebraska-2012-036.jpg  

Last edited by GROWLINGBEAR99; 12-05-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:09 AM
Fork Horn

That is awesome, BUT WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US?...lol
Old 12-02-2014, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm interested. I just returned from NE and was hunting right near the Republican outside of Oxford. E-mail on its way.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Spike

I just sent an email to you.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not only is he yelling at us, but he's also violating site rules for putting his post here instead of the Classified Section. Addendum: Mods are on the ball and it has been moved already!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-02-2014 at 03:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Not only is he yelling at us, but he's also violating site rules for putting his post here instead of the Classified Section. Addendum: Mods are on the ball and it has been moved already!
I see he joined a couple forums just to post this...
Old 12-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ojibwa
I see he joined a couple forums just to post this...
That happens a lot because they know they can get free advertising by doing it. This site allows it for free in the Classified Section if they would just take time to read the Forum rules! In this case he was also violating spamming rules for putting it in more than one Forum.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Spike

Default Sorry for breaking all the rules!

Sorry if I offended anyone. I am very new to all this online stuff. Was not aware that I was yelling, and I didn't know this was the wrong section for this type of post. If someone would be so kind to put me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by GROWLINGBEAR99
Sorry if I offended anyone. I am very new to all this online stuff. Was not aware that I was yelling, and I didn't know this was the wrong section for this type of post. If someone would be so kind to put me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

No offense, it's just that this happens a lot when people don't know proper procedures. Using all capital letters on the net is considered by most to be yelling at them to get their attention. Most sites also consider it spamming if a person posts the same thing in more than one place and ask that it not be done. A Moderator has placed your post in the Classified Section where it's supposed to be to advertise anything.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Spike

Sent a email