Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Any intrest in this? >

Any intrest in this?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Any intrest in this?

Old 07-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Per HNI rules, this thread does properly belong in the classified section. I've moved it to the Classified sections for Outfitters/Hunts with a redirect notice that expires in 3 days. In this new forum, you are allowed to list prices, destinations and any other information that could better enable viewers to make a more informed decision on their level of interest. Type of moose, size color phases of bears and many other details would enable viewers to make a better decision also.

Combination hunts are always intriguing and a horseback/wall tent hunt is a classic bucket item hunt for many people. Now if you also have elk and deer with reasonable party rates, I'm betting you would get a lot of interest. Good luck.

CalHunter