Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Elk/deer combo hunt >

Elk/deer combo hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Elk/deer combo hunt

Old 02-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Elk/deer combo hunt

I'm looking for an elk/deer combo hunt in MT, ID, WY, or CO where lg. elk & deer are consistently being killed. Any recommendations?
Old 02-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, either buy a lot of PPs for those states that have them so you can hunt a number of years in the future or be prepared to pay a good amount of money for private land access in CO. Montana is the easiest to draw tags for deer and elk, but finding big animals on a combo hunt is not easy anywhere. WY takes PPs as there are no transferrable landowner tags there. Idaho has some units with OTC tags, so there and MT would be your two best bets for DIY hunts.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 02-03-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

I would contact Craig Smith owner of Triple Three Outfitters in Wyoming. He is honest and runs a real successful camp. He has the land and the knowledge of putting you on a great elk or deer. He has a real high rate of repeat customers and that alone tells you he's good. Check him out.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by coolbrze0 View Post
I'm looking for an elk/deer combo hunt in MT, ID, WY, or CO where lg. elk & deer are consistently being killed. Any recommendations?

Take a peak at our hunts, www.discountedhunts.net, lots of options for both species, especially in CO..

Cheers
Old 02-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have some very good hunts available here in Colorado. Not sure exactly what you are looking for or what your expectations are, but we have some very good animals available here in Colorado and we have tags available. If you would like to talk and get some information on what I have available, give me a call or drop me an email. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 02-07-2014, 02:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

We offer a quality elk/mule deer combo hunts in Idaho with guaranteed tags so you won't have to worry about drawing. Can be drive in or horseback pack in trips. Email me for more information.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Spike

Default CO Elk Outfitter

For 2nd season over the counter bull elk in Colorado, contact Welder Outfitters in Meeker, CO. Great stock and good ground around White River.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

I have some spots available for a elk/mule deer combo hunt here in Colorado for 22-26 October 2014 if you are still looking. Thousands of acres of private property with success rates of 75% or better on the elk and near the 100% mark for the mule deer. Cost is 5500.00 plus the cost of the tags, which are available over the counter for elk and we have some landowner vouchers available for the mule deer and that is included in the price. Give me a call if interested. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]