Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Professional Hunting Guide School >

Professional Hunting Guide School

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Professional Hunting Guide School

Old 12-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Spike

Default Professional Hunting Guide School

If you are interested in becoming a Professional Hunting Guide, there are many opportunities for employment in any of the western states, as well as many other states.

I own two hunting companies, one in Wyoming, Wyoming Hunting Outfitter's, www.wyominghuntingoutfitter.com and one in Colorado, Colorado Outfitted Hunts,www.coloradooutfittedhunts.com. We only hire experienced Guides, and also have hired some students that have been through our own Professional Hunting Guide School,www.huntguideschool.com. In short, you need actual Professional [B]Hunting Guide experience, or completion of a Guide School Course to become employable in the Industry.

Our school provides an excellent foothold for you to begin a career as a Professional Hunting Guide in the Outdoor Industries. It is also very comprehensive and affordable training. As the instructor, I have 35 years experience as a Professional Outfitter, Outdoor Author, and Instructor.

While we can not provide employment for all of our students, a certificate of completion from our school will give you an edge when applying for employment in the Outdoor Industries. Invest in yourself.....become a true Professional Hunter!

If you have actual, Professional Guiding experience, please submit a resume with all of your Professional Hunting experience listed. If you would like to start a career as a Professional Hunting Guide, and have no experience, contact me for dates on our Professional Hunting Guide Course for 2014. It is very inexpensive at $975 and we offer payment plans also. Please check out our school website, as this is a great way to begin a career doing what you really love. If you send me your email, I will send you our school enrollment kit.

Good Hunting,

Bill De Shaw

406-490-6075
Old 12-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Fork Horn

I'd actually be potentially interested in this. I'm almost 23 and have been hunting my whole life here in Australia and feel for my age that I'm a reasonably accomplished hunter. I'm starting to do some of my own guiding in Australia but would love in the next couple of years to do a bit in the US.
Is there anyway for an Australian to do some guiding even if its just a few weeks a year with training?