Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
couple slots open for Missouri bowhunt >

couple slots open for Missouri bowhunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

couple slots open for Missouri bowhunt

Old 07-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Spike

Default couple slots open for Missouri bowhunt

Last minute offers to bowhunters that are looking for a great NE Missouri hunt. Got over 5000 acres of QDM land that produces every year! $2000 5 day hunt with meals and lodging included with over counter tags that offers a deer and 2 turkey tags. Stands, plots, and everything else will be done for you to enjoy! Straight up no BS! Have a couple open slots for late October! Or do early October for 1500. Only do bout 40 hunter throughout the whole year! main reason for wanting few more guys is because I picked up a couple more farms!
rifle slots are booked full and November bowhunts are full. Pm for more info about our website, and Facebook me to see updated photos each week off trail cameras. I already have a bunch of good deer on camera! Had a couple guys drive 16yrs from PA to come look at my place 2 weeks ago and was only here for half a day, and they fell in love with everything and booked! The guys are serious hunters that hunt all over! Over 7 yrs that I have been doin this I have taken bout 80 different hunters and I would say bout 70 of them have rebooked and some have been with me for 4 to 7 yrs now! 95% of advertisement is word of mouth. Anyone is welcome to come see for themselves! Pm me if interested