Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Red Stag Rut in Argentina. >

Red Stag Rut in Argentina.

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Red Stag Rut in Argentina.

Old 05-15-2013, 05:04 AM
Spike

Default Red Stag Rut in Argentina.

Nothing makes you feel more free, more alive than chasing a wild animal on a wild land...

March and April is when the big old boys come out from the deepest bush in the quest of females. The day starts early, cold humid mornings will welcome us on our search for that big boy we're looking for. Silence will be disturbed by the deep roar of this amazing animals..

Lets bag our packs and go ahead for that hunt that is how its meant to be, free man versus free animal.
Leaving to a side high fences, managed animals, fancy acomodations...
Good old style hunting, thats the way it is.

Come and join me in my next hunt. Are you ready?

e-mail me to [email protected] for more..
Attached Thumbnails Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-rut2011.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-stag5.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-niceending.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-stag1.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-rut2012.jpg  

Old 05-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by greenberet
Nothing makes you feel more free, more alive than chasing a wild animal on a wild land...

March and April is when the big old boys come out from the deepest bush in the quest of females. The day starts early, cold humid mornings will welcome us on our search for that big boy we're looking for. Silence will be disturbed by the deep roar of this amazing animals..

Lets bag our packs and go ahead for that hunt that is how its meant to be, free man versus free animal.
Leaving to a side high fences, managed animals, fancy acomodations...
Good old style hunting, thats the way it is.

Come and join me in my next hunt. Are you ready?

e-mail me to [email protected] for more..

More images..
Attached Thumbnails Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-stag3.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-stag4.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-rut2013.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-boaring.jpg   Red Stag Rut in Argentina.-pigs2.jpg