Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Mule Deer Hunts >

Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

Old 05-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

I have some incredible mule deer hunts available here in Colorado for those looking to hunt one of the most magestic animals in the west. These are fully guided hunts complete with meals, lodging, guide, game care and transportation around the thousands of acres of private property. You can expect to see bucks in that 160-190"+ range on these hunts. Hunts are spot and stalk and not real physically demanding. We have experienced a near 100% success rate on these hunts over the past several years. Hunts are available during the 2nd and 3rd rifle seasons. We have landowner vouchers available, so the tag is guaranteed. Cost is 3800.00 plus the cost of a Colorado deer tag. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085 cell
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandybuck11.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-coloradomuledeer8.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-coloradomuledeer6.jpg  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

I heard that the eastern side of CO had a bad drought last yr and it is continuing. Will this have a bad impact on your whitetail and mule deer hunts?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

It didn't seem to effect them to bad last year and we have been getting some great springtime rains and snows and if this continues like they say it might, we should be seeing a light at the end of the drought tunnel. The ranch has a spring fed creek that runs right through the middle of it for 13 miles and has yet to dry up and seems to be running very good right now. We have some bruisers running around out there. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]