Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Semi-d.i.y.quebec black bear archery hunt >

Semi-d.i.y.quebec black bear archery hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Semi-d.i.y.quebec black bear archery hunt

Old 01-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Semi-d.i.y.quebec black bear archery hunt

ATTENTION
BLACK BEAR
HUNTERS

ARCHERY ONLY

CROSSBOWS WELCOME

QUEBEC, Canada

SPRING,JUNE

GUARENTEED BEAR BAIT ACTIVITY
ACTIVE SITES
GIANT BEARS
THE BAITS HAVE NOT BEEN HUNTED IN 3 YEARS
RECORD BOOK BEARS POSSIBLE
TRAIL CAMERA MONITORED
EXCELLENT LODGING AND ACCOMDATIONS
GREAT GUIDES AND HUNTERS
FRIEDLY ATTMOSPHERE
CLEAN AND ORGANIZED CAMP

Spring Bear Hunt is offered during the month of June. Hunting territory is 85,000 acres. Accommodation is at the Main Lodge Camps only

Cost: $1600USD for a 7-day hunt, all taxes included. SPECIAL 7DAYS ONLY HASNT BEEN HUNTED IN 3YEARS!!!!
ONLY TAKING 20 HUNTERS!!!!

Includes: LODGING, ACTIVE TRAILCAMERA MONITORED BAITED SITES, and BOAT WITH NO MOTOR

Does not include: Bear License, Fishing License, outboard motor, boat motor fuel, life jackets, food, linen, personal items.

All Hunting and Fishing Licences are now available at THE LODGE.
We have set up baiting stations WITH over a 50 km of logging roads.
All bait stations have 45 gallon drums FILLED of food which contain sweets as well as meats.
Tree stands are set up at a distance of 15 - 20 yards from the drums at all stations.

After talking with many other outfitters, we have decided to downsize the hunt for 2012. to only 20 IN CAMP PER WEEK. NORMALLY ITS 50. THIS MEANS GREATER BEAR SIGHTINGS, AND MUCH LARGER BEARS URING DAYLIGHT HOURS.

The costs of travelling to town every week for a 7-week period and baiting really exceeds the revenues generated. We will continue to bait a few of the best locations for the few hunters that are willing to do a self-guided hunt. In the meantime, we hope that we can keep the bear population under check by harvesting a few of them big boars every year.

Three camps are located on Ten Mile Lake. These camps have dorm style bedrooms; the bunk beds have firm mattresses with sterile covers. The kitchens are fully equipped with a propane fridge and stove as well as utensils including pots, pans, dishes and cutlery. The washroom facilities include a shower stall. Each camp has an outdoor gas grill to enjoy a freshly grilled catch of the day.
From the Main Lodge Camps guests have easy access to fish Ten Mile lake, Bell Lake and several small surrounding lakes. Access to Dumoine Lake is a short ten minute drive away