Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Mule Deer Cancellation >

Mule Deer Cancellation

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Mule Deer Cancellation

Old 09-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Spike

Default Mule Deer Cancellation

I had a corporate group cancel out of my mule deer hunt this fall. With that happening, I now have openings on one of my hunts. The hunt is on 73,000 acres or private land in east central New Mexico. The average deer are in the 140 to 160 class and we have taken 180 and 190 on the ranch. This is a low physical hunt as it is high desert terrain. We have managed this ranch since 1991 and have always had a near 100% harvest on legal deer. Licenses are bought across the counter, on private land in New Mexico. Cost of the hunt is regularly $3400 for a 1x1 and $2900 for a 2x1 plus tax. The hunt is reduced $500 for each hunter. Licenses are $340, including the general hunting license and deer license. Cost of the hunt includes guide on the appropriate basis, meals, transportation during the hunt, trophy preparation. Hunt dates are November 3-7 or November 17-21 of this year. Hunter is responsible at arriving at the nearest town, motel accommodations, and personal gear and weapon. You can go to my web site at www.kiowahunting.com for any additional information, references, pictures or contact me and I will answer any questions that you may have.