Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Fully Guided Rifle Elk Hunts >

Colorado Fully Guided Rifle Elk Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Fully Guided Rifle Elk Hunts

Old 08-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Fully Guided Rifle Elk Hunts

I still have some incredible fully guided, all inclusive rifle elk hunts available here in Colorado. These are quality hunts on thousands of acres of private property with success rates of 75% or better for the past several years. The hunts come complete with great lodging, fantastic western meals, seasoned guides, game care and transportation around the ranches. Cost is 4000.00 plus the cost of the tag. I have spots available during the 3rd season, which is during the first week or so of November. The bulls will be very nice 5x5 and 6x6s with bigger bulls always possible on the ranches. If you are still looking for a quality rifle elk hunt out west this year, you need to check these hunts out. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]