Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Missouri Gun Hunt, 4 Man 3 Day (Laclede County Missouri) >

Missouri Gun Hunt, 4 Man 3 Day (Laclede County Missouri)

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Spike

Default Missouri Gun Hunt, 4 Man 3 Day (Laclede County Missouri)

First three days of Missouri Rifle season

500+ acres of prime land in SW Missouri, this property has been managed over the last 5 years. Brush creek flows through property. 50-60 acres of soybeans, borders the 10,000 acre Empire Ranch which has been managed for the last 30+ years. 60% of the property is timber with the remaining brush and pasture. This is a self guided hunt. With your Missouri tag allows each hunter to harvest 1 Buck,, also may purchase over the counter Doe tag. There will only be one 4 man bow hunt at the end of Oct. very limited pressure.

Hunt Dates- Sat.Nov10-Mon.Nov12. Arrive the day before to scout and place stands.
Price $1300 per person 50% deposit to hold hunt and remainder on arrival.
Motels available in Lebanon Mo 12 miles from hunting property.

We are not outfitters, farmers health is declining so we are advertising this hunt for him. Numerous big buck sightings already this year in the beans.
Contact Scott Luthy 417-594-0697
Old 07-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Spike

I am interested in the hunt. Let me know if you are interested in a swap hunt for Mule Deer or Antelope. Here is a link to my YouTube channel.

Thanks

Cary

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrshootl...e=results_main