Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt >

Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt

Old 05-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt

I have 1 spot remaining for a fully guided, 5 day rifle mule deer hunt on the famed eastern plains of Colorado. This is an all inclusive hunt complete with meals and lodging. You will be hunting 40,000+ acres of private property and you can expect to see bucks in that 165-190"+ range. We have experienced near 100% success rate on this hunt over the years and we have seen the quality of bucks increase each and every year. Cost of this hunt is 3500.00. We have a landowner voucher available for this hunt, so no need to wait for any type of draw results. We do not charge any extra for the voucher, it is included in the price. If you are looking for a mule deer hunt with a chance at harvesting a true giant, you really need to check this hunt out. ONLY 1 SPOT AVAILABLE FOR 27-31 OCTOBER 2012. Call or email for additional information and references.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt-bigsandybuck2010c.jpg   Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt-bigsandydeer3.jpg   Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt-bigsandybuck2010b.jpg   Colorado Eastern Plains Mule Deer Hunt-bigsandybuck2011.jpg  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

This hunt has been booked. I still have some very good mule deer hunts available with landowner vouchers included. If you are still looking for a quality mule deer hunt, archery or rifle, give me a call. Also have some incredible antelope hunts, both rifle and archery, along with some great DIY hunts for elk. Give me a call if you are still looking for a hunt for the 2012 season.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com