Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
KS Muzzleloader hunt >

KS Muzzleloader hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

KS Muzzleloader hunt

Old 02-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default KS Muzzleloader hunt

Looking for 2 hunters that want a Self-Guided KS muzzleloader hunt at a great price........

Have a new 160 farm here in KS with great potential has feed fields on the NW and S with the deer bedding on this farm will be able to make some good set ups to catch them on their way to feed

KS Muzzleloader hunt in September first 5 days of the season..... hunt will start on Wednesday and end on Sunday (Sept 19 - Sept 23 they have not posted the dates yet but I'm guessing this will be the first five days if they do it like they have been)

I will have 4 to 6 ground blinds/stands set up on the property for you to choose from....... I will have 2 - 4 trail cams running on the farm an e-mail you pics as I get them....mineral licks going in early July..... two feeders set up an running beginning in Aug...... I will meet you the day before your hunt starts show you the farm, give you a map and we can put a game plan together for your hunt...... This hunt will be a self guided hunt but I'm only 25 mins away if you need help.....

Early muzzleloader season is a great time to hunt these big bucks as they are still in their summer feeding pattern, in bachelor groups and they have not been hunted for 8 months an their guards is not up yet.

Lodging can be found in Winfield, KS and the farm is about 10 - 15 mins from there.

The cost is $1,500 per gun an I need at least two hunters....... MAX of two hunters only!!!!

*Contact me for more info or to book this hunt...

Brandon Wilmoth

Acres of Antlers LLC
[email protected]
620-230-0929