Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Looking for a quality hog hunt >

Looking for a quality hog hunt

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for a quality hog hunt

Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default Looking for a quality hog hunt

Long story short I wasn't sure if i was going to be able to go with my normal outfitter so i waited till the last minute and he doesnt have enough openings left. I now have 4-5 guys ready to book for March of this year. Anybody care to point me to an A++ operation for some good hog hunting?? Also, preferably in a Southern state (no high fence operations)
Old 02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Spike

I went to Screven Georgia, no high fence. Guys name is Gary Frye. If you google happy acres expeditions you should get it. Ive been down a few times for hogs and gator. Great guy, great lodge, great hunts and prices-you do all your own cooking but your staying in a 4 star lodge- really worth a look

hope this helps

Sab
Old 02-02-2012, 04:05 AM
Fork Horn

www.DSOoutdoors.com
Old 02-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Spike

Default Hog Hunt Help

If you are still looking for this hunt let me know. We are a booking agency for over 300 outfitters around the world. We team up Clients to the right outfitter or lodge and do so at not cost to you our client. I have 12 different approved outfitters that we use 6 in Texas, 2 in Florida, 1 in South Carolina, 1 in California and 2 in Oklahoma. If you are interested we would love to help you get this hunt set up for you and the guys. All out places are hunted by our own people in order to be approved and used by us and we have been around for over 20 years now. email me back if you want more info sent to you. I can be reached at [email protected] I look forward to hopefully helping you out on this matter.