Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Free Illinois Hunt Raffle Benefitting a Great Cause >

Free Illinois Hunt Raffle Benefitting a Great Cause

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Free Illinois Hunt Raffle Benefitting a Great Cause

Old 01-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default Free Illinois Hunt Raffle Benefitting a Great Cause

The Full Draw Hunts Inc. Catch-A-Dream Foundation Fundraiser and Raffle is effective immediately. Due to a great amount of support I have decided to make the raffle tickets available for purchase effective now. The Catch-A-Dream Foundation provides hunting opportunties to kids with life threatening illnesses. The Make A Wish program has established a national policy that excludes hunting and this is where the Catch-A-Dream Foundation steps in. For more info about Catch-A-Dream go to http://catchadream.org/ or look them up here on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...8204578&v=wall. The raffle rules and guidelines are listed below. I'm confident I have all the bases covered but if you feel I missed something please be sure to pass it along.

1. The Raffle winner will get a 5 day fully guided hunt with us at Full Draw Hunts Inc. during the first week of October in 2012 ($1800 Value) OR a 3 day fully guided Muzzleloader hunt December 7-9, 2012 ($2000 Value). I am flexible on the dates and will work with your schedule even if 2012 does not work for you. John, from JM Taxidermy, has also donated a free shoulder mount to the winner of this raffle ($500 Value).

2. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Catch-A-Dream Foundation. A total of 100 raffle tickets will be sold at $100 each. Buy as many as you want.

3. All checks or money orders need to be made out to the Catch-A-Dream Foundation and mailed to Full Draw Hunts Inc., 1737 N 2250th Place, Mendon, Illinois 62351. Once we sell all 100 tickets or reach the end of the raffle I will personally send in all donations to the Catch-A-Dream Foundation.

4. When your donation is received, you will be put on the list and assigned a number from 1-100. I will keep an updated list on the FDH Facebook page to keep everyone posted as to where we are at. The raffle will be open until we sell 100 tickets or January 30, 2012 at 8pm, whichever comes first. We will then have a "Semi-Live" drawing on January 31, 2012 at 8pm on the FDH Facebook page hopefully via a video which shouldn't be a problem.

5. Selling all 100 tickets will mean a $10,000 donation to the Catch-A-Dream Foundation so help us spread the word on Facebook and any other sites on the web!

6. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at 217-440-5553 anytime.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

You can go to our Facebook page to see more info.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-...21717654505846