Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Husband and Wife Hunt >

Husband and Wife Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Husband and Wife Hunt

Old 12-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default Husband and Wife Hunt

I am looking for a hunting trip to take my wife with me. Thinking of possibly whitetail, muley, or antelope? Might want to do something spot and stalk to keep her entertained. She enjoys hunting at home in Pennsylvania (deer and rabbits). However this year I took her out of state with me for the first time (pheasant hunting in South Dakota), and she loved it.

Suggestions?
Old 12-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have a great deer/antelope combo hunt in WY. If that sounds like something you are looking for email me at [email protected] for more specific information. We have a lot of other different hunts as well.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:34 AM
Spike

Default antelope hunting she will love

I would suggest going to WY the first part of October. The Antelope rut is in full swing and bucks are busy fighting, tending their harem or chasing hot does, the action is unbelievable and even the trophy pronghorn become vulnerable. Most hunting shows are done per-rut so it's like nothing you have ever seen.

We also use the spot and stalk tactic on Antelope . . . I attached a video of my son taking an Antelope that he stalks and than calls in with a dog whistle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqj06...yer_detailpage

For the past four seasons I have hunted in Eastern Wyoming on thousands of acres of public and private walk-in areas. I have had the great privilege to scout for 8 hunters and 7 were able to tag either an Antelope or Mule Deer, and four of the seven have a new mount in there trophy room.

Contact me and I can walk you through the steps of getting your 2012 tags. Below are links to a hunting video and more info for the hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sHAI...yer_detailpage
Old 12-23-2011, 03:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

dfidurko, sent you a "PM"
Old 12-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

I have some incredible hunts here in Colorado for elk. mule deer and antelope if you are still looking. All are quality hunts with high success rates and time in camp is an absolutely blast!!! If you are still looking for something, give me a call or drop me an email and I can go over what I have available for 2012. Thanks and good hunting with the wife!! It is very important that we keep the women and children interested in hunting, it is very good for our sport. Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Old 12-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Spike

Default Hunting River Bottoms

You might check us out. www.wabashoutdoors.com for trophy whitetail hunts in southern Illinois. We only run max 6 hunters (2 to 1 guide ratio) in camp at a time. Our rooms are private sleeping 2 people. We have 4 full baths. Our hunting is done in ladder stands. we put additional clamp ons if 2 people want to hunt ( film crews, father-kids and husband wife) We are located about 12 hours from Harrisburg,PA. We will be there the first of Feb at the outdoor show if you want to stop by and visit.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:50 AM
Fork Horn

My black bear hunts here in ontario would be perfect!! last season i had two husband and wife teams, and both wives were successful in killing a bear which was thier first big game animals!!