Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Super bargain TX antelope hunt >

Super bargain TX antelope hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Super bargain TX antelope hunt

Old 09-23-2011, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Super bargain TX antelope hunt

These cancellation hunts are being sold for only the price of the permits.

This is a cancellation hunt. Our outfitter usually does from 15-20 antelope hunts out of Dalhart Texas and this hunt was completely booked early this year due to their past success in this area. The hunt has had 100% success on this hunt for as long as we have offered it and shot a lot of nice antelope. Most antelope are in the 70-80 inch range and every year hunters take 1-3 that will make Boone and Crocket. A hunter took a 85.5 incher last season on these ranches. The outfitter had a group about a week ago that paid a deposit for 5 hunters and just let him know the entire group can no longer make this hunt so their loss will be some other fortunate hunter's gain.

Was $2,500 and now only $1500 for a 3 Day Hunt. OCTOBER 4-9, 2011. Only 5 Spots Open.

Contact me toll free @ 1-877-647-9926 or you can email me @ [email protected]

Includes: guide, meals, lodging,and in field transportation.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Jim I back in Biz again after being sick