Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
New Brunswick black bear hunt cancellation super deal. >

New Brunswick black bear hunt cancellation super deal.

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

New Brunswick black bear hunt cancellation super deal.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Brunswick black bear hunt cancellation super deal.

My New Brunswick black bear outfitter contacted me this evening to let me know that a foursome scheduled in camp with a couple I had booked on the hunt had canceled leaving only my 2 hunters being the only 2 scheduled in camp for the Oct 3-8, 2011 hunt. If we do not rebook these four canceled spots my outfitter will have to reschedule my 2 hunter's hunt due to the uneconomic logistics of running a very nice bear camp for a week with only 2 hunters in camp, meaning the outfitter just cannot afford to run a bear camp for a week with only 2 hunters in it. He has offered to me to sell the 4 spots as a buy 1 get 1 free deal. so 4 hunters can book this Hunt for the price of 2 or 2 sets of 2 can book the hunt and each set would only pay for 1 hunt or each 2 hunters. The hunt is $2,000 and that includes all the Canadian tax. So 4 hunters could go on a 5 star New Brunswick black bear hunt for $4,000. I am going to have this plastered everywhere so if anyone is interested don't snooze. Contact me by email at [email protected] or call me toll free 1-877-647-9926.

I have sent a lot of previous hunters on this trip over the last several years and to date it has been an exceptional black bear hunt. In fact this has been such a good black bear hunt for us we have dropped all of the rest of our New Brunswick outfitters and book only for this outfitter in New Brunswick.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have 2 spots left on this hunt. Buy the first spot and get the 2nd spot absolutely free. This is as good of a black bear hunt as you will find too. Every client we have sent on this hunt to date has shot a bear.