Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
160 Acre Han**** County IL farm for lease >

160 Acre Han**** County IL farm for lease

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

160 Acre Han**** County IL farm for lease

Old 08-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default 160 Acre Han**** County IL farm for lease

I have a 160 acre farm for lease for this fall. This lease is in western Illinois in Han**** county which borders Adams county to the north. Lease is for the archery season only during entire month of October, November 20-30th and then again for the entire late archery season after December 5th. The Muzzleloader only season Dec 9-11 is also included. Looking for a group of 2-4 guys. Farm has been under a management program for several years and is in a prime area of Han**** county with unlimited trophy potential. It is located 3.5 miles NW of West Point, 30-40 minutes north of Quincy.

$20 per acre= $3200 paid in full by September 15th. 50% deposit at time of leasing farm.

Please send an email to [email protected] instead of PM'ing here as it will allow me to get an aerial out to you within minutes.

There is long term potential on this lease and it would include the entire season for 2012 and beyond.

Last edited by jbutler; 08-14-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

Price has been reduced to $16.25 per acre