Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp. >

moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Spike

Smile moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.

Hi I am and outfitter in Alberta Canada. I have watched this message board for a while and figure it may be a good place to post a vacant booking.
I have a small moose camp in northern Alberta Canada near Grand Prairie. We average 40” moose, but we have taken 50s in the last few years. It is an excellent success hunt generally we have 100% success with at least 100% opportunity. Some hunters see upwards of 5 bulls in a week.
We hunt September 24 opening day until Oct 8. This is prime rut in that area and I wouldn’t recommend hunting out of those dates as the hunting becomes more technical and success drops.
This camp is usually full a year in advance but this year we have 2 remaining openings (sept 24-30, arrive in camp on 23 depart on oct 1) and the entire camp will be yours. No other hunters to contend with etc. It just so happens that the second week has a large group of hunters that fills most of our quota for that camp.
The hunt includes:
· Licence for moose, wolf.
· Guide
· Accommodations, tent camp with full time cook
· Transportation during the hunt
· Field care of game
Not included:
· Butchering and the deep freeze you will want to bring your moose meat home
· Shipping of your antlers if you happen to fly up
Now if you are interested feel free to drop me a PM but I would appreciate getting a bump also.
Have a look at my website www.bossoutfitting.com or email me at [email protected]
Even more important if you have hunted with me before please post about your hunt!!!!! Who knows maybe i have a few references on this message board
Now I am going to try to post some pictures of the camp and moose.
Attached Thumbnails moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.-imported-photos-00017.jpg   moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.-archery-moose-2h.jpg   moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.-scan0002.jpg   moose hunt for 2 exclusive camp.-imported-photos-00068.jpg  

Last edited by 270.; 07-30-2011 at 02:02 PM.