Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris >

Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris

Old 07-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Spike

Default Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris

Hi everyone,

I have a great hunting opportunity that I would like to pass along...My wife and I just recently returned from the most incredible hunting trip we have ever experienced this past May with Limcroma Safaris in the Limpopo region of South Africa...See my post/photos in the BIG Game forum...This is the place Ted Nugent called "the best hunting operation he has ever seen in Africa!" After hunting there, you will definately agree....My friend Hannes Els who owns Limcroma emailed me with an early/late season special and asked me to pass it along to the forum communtiy. There is still plenty of time to make your plans to hunt Sept/October 2011... Here's the offer:

Limcroma is offering a 7-Day all inclusive 4 animal special for the early and late season months of Sept/October 2011 & March/April 2012 for both bow and rifle hunters...

7 day hunt all inclusive rifle/bow hunt
1 Gemsbok or Blue Wildebeest
1 Impala ram
1 Blesbok
1 Warthog

1 to 1 hunter/PH per hunter- $3,850
2 to 1 hunters/PH per hunter- $3,250

These packages are all inclusive of the following:
-Airport transfers to/from Johannesburg
-Guide service with full team of PH, vehichle, trackers & skinners
-Full staff of all camp services including maids, laundry
-Field prep of your trophies
Packages do not include:
-Your roundtrip airfare to/from Johannesburg. Call Debbie at
Custom Travel for the best airfares #800-728-5301
-Raw prep and shipping of your trophies back home
-Lodging before or after the hunt should you need it

Of course, extra days and animals can be added to your package at the same discounted rates...Hannes is more than happy to custom fit a package to meet your wishes... If you would like more info about hunting at Limcroma, feel free to contact me (Dan) at [email protected]. For all the details visit www.Limcroma.com. To book you can contact Al Weaver at #409-223-2260 or [email protected]. You can also email Hannes directly at [email protected]. You must mention this "FORUM SPECIAL" to get this package pricing.... There has never been a better time than now to hunt South Africa!

Hope to hear from you all soon, Best Regards, Dan L.
Attached Thumbnails Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris-iphone-pics-215.jpg   Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris-iphone-pics-210.jpg  
Old 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Spike

Default Early/late season specials

I forgot to include this in the original post...If you book one of these late season specials in 2011, the package pricing will be honored for September/October of 2012 as well....
Attached Thumbnails Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris-iphone-pics-195.jpg   Early/Late Season Specials Limcroma Safaris-iphone-pics-213.jpg