Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease >

KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease

Old 06-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease

I need to cut down on my cost on my two leases I have picked up this year so I'm looking for two management minded hunters for each lease. I have a 400 acre lease in north central Oklahoma (Grant County) and a 800 acre lease Eastern Kansas (Bourbon county). I will have everything done and ready to hunt before you arrive and will keep you updated through out the season with trail cams pic. All you have to do is come and hunt out of one of my treestands.

I ran an outfitting business part-time the last three years in Kansas and have put clients on great deer each season but have sold my share to focus on my own personal hunting and to spend time with my new son.

I have picked up these lease as I feel they have potential to produce large whitetails but the day job as a teacher does not quite have the bank roll to cover everything. This is a great way to get on some productive ground and not have to worry about having an outfitter run a whole bunch of hunters through the land before you arrive.

Basically going to make this a sub-lease and you can have access to the lease for 7 days that you choose. I'm pretty flexible and I just need two ethical hunters on each lease that will let the little guys walk. I will meet you the day before your hunt and go over all the details and show you around and than it all yours to hunt for the next 7 days.

Price:
OK $2,000 per bow hunter
OK $2,500 per gun hunter
KS $2,500 per bow hunter
KS NO gun hunting........

In 2005 the Kansas lease produced a buck that scored 226!

If you want more details and/or pictures please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Brandon Wilmoth
[email protected]
Old 07-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default 226

Here is the buck that was taken off the Kansas lease in 2005..... 226 inches!!!!

Shoot me an e-mail if you have questions or want on the lease.

Brandon
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-kansas-buck1.jpg  
Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Spike

What unit in Kansas is lease located?
Old 01-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Fork Horn

Default Unit 11

Picking up a lease in Unit 11 thats 1500 acres......... if you want to hunt it let me know and we can set something up.

Brandon
Old 01-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pics

Here is some pic from the new Farm......

Brandon
Attached Thumbnails KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-6x5-3.jpg   KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-8-gw.jpg   KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-clean-10-day-gw.jpg   KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-group-gw.jpg  
Old 01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pic

A few pics of the land in Greenwood
Attached Thumbnails KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-gw-beans.jpg   KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-gw-2.jpg   KS & OK Lease need 2 hunters on each lease-gw-backside-beans.jpg