Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Missouri, Iowa and Illinois Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting >

Missouri, Iowa and Illinois Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Missouri, Iowa and Illinois Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

Old 06-12-2011, 04:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default Missouri, Iowa and Illinois Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

Thanks for checking out our add! We are Mid West Sporting Properties, LLC; We have approximately 2000 Acres on which you can pursue the buck of your dreams!! About 1600 Acres in NW Missouri - some only 1/4 mile south of the IA/MO Border; 400 acres in Zone 4 of Iowa and about 150 Acres in Calhoune County Illinois. You have to give me a call to find out availability (302-383-2494 or at the hunting lodge at 660-786-2481). The farms often times do book up fast!

We post lots of trail camera pictures of our bucks on our website and have lots of amature (and professional) video of shooters taken or seen on our farms.

Here's one for the record books - good professional quality video of a hunt! where our archer misses a 197" double drop tine deer (we got em during rifle season tho)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsk0yCtj0

Our hunts start at 2500/per person - if you have a group - give me a call and I will try to put together a group rate.

Book mark our page or send me an email with your interest - we send out big buck photos every few weeks after mid July or so!

Thanks for checking us out!

Tom
www.mwspllc.com
[email protected]
Old 06-18-2011, 03:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default Another Big Shooter

Here's another giant 9point I passed on throughout the season. He's only a 3yr old, nothin for brows and a little kicker makes him a technical 9pt, but he's really a big 8 with now brows. He made out of the 2010-2011 season. I'd guess him to be around 140" in this video - look how wide an tall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJhKOVNhtlE

When we say we manage for shooter's, we mean it!!!! Lotta guys couldn't pass this deer!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Another big january Shooter at Mid West Sporting Props!

Yep - how many of you guys are still bucks like this up on their feet in January?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJ1LLoBzq4

Click on over to our web page or check out my Youtube collection under "trbarto".

Tom