Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Archery and Rifle Hunts >

Kansas Archery and Rifle Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Archery and Rifle Hunts

Old 04-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default Kansas Archery and Rifle Hunts

We are located in South Eastern and have nearly 8,000 acres. Everything from CRP to Cedar thickets and Oak Ridges. Our area of Kansas has tons of corn and beans planted every year. We supplement that with food plots and feeders.

We are going fifth year guiding deer and turkey hunts and have many references and testimonials.

We have 4 Rifle hunts available for the first week of Rifle season (Nov. 30-Dec 4th).

We have Archery hunts available for the week of Oct. 31-Nov 4th
and Nov 7th-11th.

If you are looking for a deal on a great bow hunt contact me asap. I am looking to fill these spots as soon as possible.

The best way to get a hold of me is an email and I will get back to you asap.

We will have a bow hunt on the Sportsmen's Channel this summer. Family Traditions with Haley Heath chased a monster deer for several days. There is footage of him making scrapes, chasing off little bucks, and running does.

Thank you,

Matt
180 Outdoors, llc
www.hunt180.com
[email protected]

Last edited by 180Outdoors; 04-04-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default November bow hunt

I am an avid hunter and have been to several states outside of my Florida home, including Texas, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi to hunt whitetail. This was my first Kansas hunt. Matt couldn't have been better with communication, photo's, and expectations. I made the 3200 mile round trip trek from Florida by car, alone. It was worth it! Property and stand selection was prime. Matt and Deven were cognizant of wind, weather, and all around hunting conditions as to where we should hunt and at what times. He rode with me, scouted some, and explained the subtle differences I should expect between Georgia/Florida and Kansas hunting like funnels and pinch points. They had everything prepared for hunting success. On the third morning, I harvested my first bow kill, a nice 8pt at 44 yards. The deer came out 12 yards from my stand, but I was looking in another direction...Go Figure! During my 3 days I saw some of the largest deer I have ever seen. All of them were within shooting range at one point or another but a Florida boy can't shoot his first deer on the first morning, right? I recommend 180 Outdoors and plan a return trip
Old 04-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default December Rifle Hunt

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the guys at 180 Outdoors for a great opportunity to hunt on their properties. It is not always about what you kill that makes the trip a successful hunt. I enjoyed the opportunity to experience hunting Southeast Kansas for my first time. Although I did not come away with my trophy this trip, I did come away with memories that will last forever. You guys had done the hard work and put me in the right spot. You gave me the opportunity to see huge deer within 100 yards everyday. I am grateful to come away with no less than a heart pounding excitement of seeing a 170 + deer very close. I learned some things on this trip about properly aging a deer, about patience, about being prepared, and to just enjoy what GOD has placed around us. The friendships that were made, the fellowship that was shared, and the time spent watching grown men act like little kids discussing their days around the bonfire were a wonderful thing. I look forward to coming back again and sharing in another wonderful experience. Next year though I will be ready, have my equipment checked, and not to gaze so long in amazement at what stands before me. I thank everyone, Matt, Devin, Jake, and Joe for being there to assist and guide thoroughly. May this become a tradition that we all continue to enjoy and share
Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default References

I can provide references upon request. I don't want to post phone numbers online but will get them to you through a pm or email.

Our camp is real low key. We don't have clients we make friends. We can do as much as needed for you or as little as needed. This isn't your average "guided hunt". When you get into camp you are part of the family and we'll take care of you like that as long as your here. Not to mention we have some great deer, turkey, and waterfowl hunting.

Here is a link to the photo gallery on our website.

http://hunt180.com/gallery3/

Last edited by 180Outdoors; 04-04-2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: typo