Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Trophy Whitetail Ranch >

Kansas Trophy Whitetail Ranch

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Trophy Whitetail Ranch

Old 02-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Spike

Default Kansas Trophy Whitetail Ranch

I have operated some very successful hunts in Iowa over the last 5 years. However, I have always wanted to expand into the "other" land of the giants....Kansas. I have looked at many tracts but never found what I considered to be a "cherry"...until now. Through hard work and LUCK, I was able to locate a 8,000 continuous acre ranch with not even one county road running through it. In this ranch's 60 year history, exactly 2 hunts have taken place on it. Both of these hunts took place last year with one buck scoring 168 and the other 194. Both were killed on the first morning's hunt. This rancher has recognized what a wonderful resource he possesses but due to his full time cattle operations and lack of experience in outfitting/hunting, I was contacted to run a VERY limited number of hunts here. Additionally, this rancher also owns around 30,000 additional acres adjacent to this tract which will remain un-hunted. This is a virgin whitetail herd in one of the best big buck areas of Kansas. Two rivers and numerous creek drains wind through the approximate 12 square mile tract providing lots of timber and cover. In addition to the agriculture in the area, 60 acres have been reserved for food plots. As you can see this ranch is a whitetail mecca. This is not your typical midwest hunt where you hope to see a 130" buck. Mature bucks are abundant on this ranch with several being seen in the 200" class. We will be running 7 day hunts, including first class lodging and food, and limited to only 10 hunters for the entire season. If I sound excited, I am! These kind of ranches aren't supposed to exist anymore! This is truly a world class free range whitetail hunt!

For more info please call 641-446-7119

I have posted pics of the two bucks that were killed plus a few trail cam pics. The trail cam pic only represent a small portion of the ranch.

Last edited by TrueTrophy; 02-22-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Spike

send me more info to [email protected] thanx
Old 03-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Spike

If any one is still intersted I have a couple hunts left. There booking up fast. I just spent 3 days on the ranch picking out stand locations and areas we are gonna plant crops and plots and all I can say is wow!!!! This is going to be some outstanding hunting.I cant wait to see what we kill there this year. Let me know if your intersted.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Spike

I have a few more spots left. Come on guys there filling up and the draw is close. Get your spot before there all taken. Check out my site for more info www.truetrophyoutfitter.com