Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
SCI Banquet Hunts request >

SCI Banquet Hunts request

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

SCI Banquet Hunts request

Old 01-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Spike

Default SCI Banquet Hunts request

Hi Everybody,
I am on the Board of Directors for the Northern Ohio SCI Chapter.
And we are looking for some western hunts Outfitters to work with.
Each year we have our annual banquet in March and we have outfitters come and set up booths to get the word out about their hunting operation and sell hunts to hunters at our banquet. This year we expecting 500-600 hunters at our banquet. The past 3 years we have been averaging 450 and this year we are looking to grow.
There is a fee for booth space unless you donate a hunt(s) for our auction. If you donate a hunt(s) the booth is free, we pay for your hotel room and give you two free tickets to for our banquet meal plus advertising in our banquet program and on our website. This what all of our current outfitters do. By the way our website is http://www.nohiosafariclub.com/ so you can check it out.
We are really looking for some western game outfitters & hunts.
If this is something you might be interested in, please let me know or you can email me at [email protected]
I forgot to mention, we also put on an Outfitters dinner the night before for all the outfitters and is free to all the outfitters and a good time to just shoot the breeze with everybody.
By the way, our banquet is March 5th.

Thanks,
Heath Cline
www.blackcreektaxidermy.com
[email protected]
Old 01-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

HNI received an inquiry asking if this post/topic was legal. I don't know one way or another if Ohio has some law that specifically addresses this issue or not. I would think this post would be considered a simple business transaction between 2 parties. As far as HNI rules are concerned, I moved this topic from Big Game Hunting to the Hunts/Outfitters forum which is the appropriate forum for this type of post. Please PM me if anybody has any further questions about this topic/post.

CalHunter