Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
South Texas Javelina Hunt >

South Texas Javelina Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

South Texas Javelina Hunt

Old 01-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Spike

Default South Texas Javelina Hunt

Our ranch is located about 15 miles north of San Diego, TX.
Hunting dates - 2nd and 3rd weekends in March

2 or 3 day hunts available.

2 day hunt: Friday - Sunday, Noon to Noon
3 day hunt: Thusday - Sunday, Noon to Noon

$150/day per shooter

Two Javelina's, Unlimited Hogs and predators.
Maximum harvest of two Javelina for 2 or 3 day hunts.

Bow hunting only. No Crossbows.
I will showing you around, provide a map and let you hunt them the way you want to. Sit in a tripod, bring a pop up blind, or stalk.
We have appox. 8000 acres high fenced but the Javelina and Hogs are more concentrated on one half of that. We do have tripods to sit in also. This is our first Javelina hunt so they haven't been hunted much. Our roads are fed pretty much daily so you should have many opportunities for shots. But you will be responsible for feeding for your hunt.
We have a camp area for you to setup camp with electricity and running water available. Roads are in good condition and fine for 2wd vehicles unless heavy rainfall. You can even bring an RV. I just need to see what type of hookup we need to get you. We do have an old camp house but it's not in good condition. We do plan on repairing it as we increase our hunts to include deer next year. You can sleep in it but I'm not sure you will be alone.
Let me know if you have any other questions. We are open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Rick
Old 02-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Spike

Is this strickly Bow or can you use rifle or handgun? Predators are pretty tough with a bow! Is there anywhere near we can bunk (showers and such) or is it pretty much a camp only hunt? It sounds like you have a good supply of Javelinas and predators, correct?