Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
TX $1,500 =1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Whitetail Buck, Javelinas, Coyotes, etc.  10,800 acres >

TX $1,500 =1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Whitetail Buck, Javelinas, Coyotes, etc. 10,800 acres

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

TX $1,500 =1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Whitetail Buck, Javelinas, Coyotes, etc. 10,800 acres

Old 09-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Spike

Default TX $1,500 =1 Mule Deer Buck, 1 Whitetail Buck, Javelinas, Coyotes, etc. 10,800 acres

These hunts are provided by Box R Outfitters.

The hunt is on 10,800 acres near Dryden, Texas. It's 2 miles from the Rio Grande and 100 miles from Uvalde.

The Hunt Includes:

-$1,500 per hunter (Flat Fee)
-Weekend of Hunts December 2,3,4
Arrive Wednesday and hunt 3 full days (Thurs, Fri, and Sat) depart Sunday
-Semi-Guided Hunts
-Personal ATV’s and hunting vehicles are welcome
-Food and Lodging Provided
-Animals include: 1 mule deer buck, 1 Whitetail Buck, Javelina, Varmits
-This is the first weekend hunts of the year (rifles)
-10 feeders available to hunt
-1/2 of the hunt cost is required for deposit ($750)
- Located 13 miles from Dryden, Tx
-101 miles from Del Rio
-2 miles from Rio Grande River
-10,800 acres

--Contact/post for more info and pictures.--

Shawn Smith
(832) 731-9644
[email protected]
Old 10-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Spike

I live near houston tx and wanted to do on a good hunt. i was interested in your post. is there a website I can look at and if I did come I would like to bring my 14 year old son with me but I wouldnt want another package. just for me to take a witetail and him a mule. how much would this cost?
Old 10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Spike

Here is a link to our mule deer and whitetail ad/ web page. Your more than welcome to bring your son. I think we can work something out for around the same price I just have to check with the boss to confirm. If your just looking for a whitetail hunt and some does we have another place near Rocksprings, Tx for around the same price. That ranch is 1400 acres and is primarily whitetail. Either way I'm sure we can work something out.

Call me for more questions: (832) 731 9644 - Shawn R. Smith