Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Great Ks Exotic Ranch. Cheapest place I have ever found >

Great Ks Exotic Ranch. Cheapest place I have ever found

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Great Ks Exotic Ranch. Cheapest place I have ever found

Old 08-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Spike

Default Great Ks Exotic Ranch. Cheapest place I have ever found

Hey Everyone! I just thought I would let everyone know about this ranch in southeast ks that is super cheap and has huge fallow and any exotic you could want. If ya want you can give him a call at 620-328-3288 his name is kenneth. They have a website to but it doesn't list all the animals and hunts they have. www.buckbrushadventures.com My family has hunted lots of things there. We have harvested a chocolate fallow that scored 209 and a also painted desert that made the books. Just thought I would let everyone know since there isn't many exotic ranches in kansas.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:55 AM
Spike

I also have hunted at Kenneth's place. Killed a Fallow that scored in Safari International. I think he was 198. Kenneth and Connie are great people and prices are very reasonable. Last time I was there he had Elk, Nalgi, Fallow, Sika, Rams, And a couple of monster Water buffalo. He also has white tail hunting in a different pasture.