Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
African Safari 2011 Oppurtunity >

African Safari 2011 Oppurtunity

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

African Safari 2011 Oppurtunity

Old 08-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Spike

Default African Safari 2011 Oppurtunity

Hi Guys,
I have 2 special packages available to Bowhunters. These are "Marketing " Packages. So , what this means is that you get the package at a bit below cost price.
I offer these hunts once a year to one set of rifle hunters and two sets bowhunters. I then use the photos, and video footage for marketing in Europe. So, a little bit more time is used to set up the animals to create perfect pictures.
The rifle package has already been taken for next year, so the bow packages are still available. This is a real oppurtunity for someone to hunt South Africa, at a fraction of the cost. I also have references available if you need them.
If you would like more information, you can visit my website at: http://www.huntsafaris.co.za
and check out my operation there or you can request more info by emailing me at : [email protected]

Shoot straight and good hunting.

Kind Regards,

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Professional Hunter and Outfitter
Old 08-18-2010, 01:41 AM
Spike

Hi guys, only 1 of the bowhunting packages left. The other one has been taken.

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen