Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Whitetail Rifle >

Kansas Whitetail Rifle

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Whitetail Rifle

Old 08-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Spike

Arrow Kansas Whitetail Rifle

My business partner at Verdigris Valley Outfitters in south central Kansas has just added an extra 1200 acres of land that is next to 7000 acres that has not been hunted for many years. 700 acres of that 1200 is timber.

Winter food plots will be going in to help bring and keep the deer off of that 7000 acres.

This will be a guided Rifle hunt:
*transportation to/from hunting area included
*Lodging and food not included.

He would not normally guide hunts on land he leases this late in the year unless he knows what is on the land. He is a well established outfitter and is a true professional. You will not be disappointed. References(both successful and unsuccessful) are available upon request.

$3000 for hunt(tags not included) 50% deposit
There are still many non-resident tags available so do not worry about that.
Airport pickup is included with any deer hunt booked if needed. If you chose to fly, you would fly in Tulsa Oklahoma. It is about a 1 hour and 40 minute drive to and from the lodge.
At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required and balance is due at time of the hunt. Payment is to be made by money order or in cash. (Been ripped off one too many times) Once you have sent your deposit you will be sent a receipt for your money paid, along with a contract, arrival info and a “what to bring” list.

Last edited by Combat_Gerbil; 08-16-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: added detail