Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Discounted Spring 2010 Black Bear Hunt >

Discounted Spring 2010 Black Bear Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Discounted Spring 2010 Black Bear Hunt

Old 05-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Spike

Default Discounted Spring 2010 Black Bear Hunt

My name is Jack Hooper and I am a guide outfitter in northern British Columbia. I am offering a last minute black bear hunt at a discount, 2 hunters with 1 guide $3200 each (normally $4140), 1 hunter with 1 guide is $4500 (normally $5460), prices are in Canadian with the exchange being about %5 in US favor, and I think it will keep getting better. There is a 2 bear limit, and the average bear sightings in 6 days is 60, all spot and stalk. The area is 5000 square miles, fishing, airport pickup and dropoff is included. Non hunters are welcome and you get your own cabin with shower and toilet. For more information and a free DVD visit our website www.babineguides.com and feel free to contact me anytime. Special is for spring 2010 between May8-June10 (6 day hunts), looking forward to any questions or comments.

ph#250-697-6249
e-mail [email protected]
web site www.babineguides.com

Last edited by Goat Guide; 05-07-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Incomplete