Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Elk Hunting

Old 03-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Spike

Default Elk Hunting

I've always wanted to go Elk hunting. I keep saying I'm going to go this coming year. Who on here offers affordable Elk hunts, but come with some sort of garauntee...I know thats asking alot..But just don't hasve $10,000 to put on a hunt..at least not now
Old 03-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

Its hard for anyone to give a guarantee on a fair chase elk hunt, but I have some great places where you will most definitely be into elk, have alot of action and opportunities are 100%. Of course when we are talking stick and string, way to many things can go wrong. I am an avid bowhunter, don't even rifle hunt at all, and I have been lucy enough to kill a few elk, but have had alot of things go wrong, from misses to shifting winds, you just never know. Now a high fence hunt is probably the only way you can go and that is most definitely going to cost ya. Let me know if you would like to go on a fair chase hunt on some incredible private land in northwest Colorado. Cost is 2500.00 for a fully guided 5 day hunt on 7,000+ acres of private property with alot of action. Good hunting!!!

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com