Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010 >

Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010

Old 03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Spike

Default Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010

I still have several spots open for 2010.

2 spots. late september elk: $3000 for a trophy hunt, and $2200 for a cow hunt. this is a 7 day hunt, transportation to and from hunt areas, food and lodging are provided. you will have to provide: your weapon, tag, and transportation to casper, WY. add antelope and/or mule deer for $500 each (would become 10 day hunt for 3 species)

Antelope (October) $1700 4 spots available. this includes the same as the above and you can add a mule deer for $500. this hunt is great for archery and rifle hunters. it also makes a great father-son get away. a 5 day hunt.

Mule deer (October) $2000, 3 spots available. Mule deer hunts are one of my favorites, we see so many animals with such great head gear. this hunt will be conducted from wilderness camp like the others, in one of my favorite places in the state. this unit really produces some world class trophies! elk bull or cow could be added to this hunt for a fee of $1000!

over the past 10 years, my hunters have had a 100% shot oppertunity and I boast a 96% harvest rate. I'm very proud of what I do for a living and am one of the hardest working guides in all the western states, so feel free to ask me about it if you have questions.

call 330.715.5651 or send a PM.

thanks,

nate
Attached Thumbnails Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010-brc-muley2.jpg   Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010-copper-mtn.jpg   Wyoming Antelope, Muley and Elk 2010-ynp-bull-elk.jpg