Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Antelope

Old 02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default Antelope

I am looking for a private ranch hunt for lopes in Wy for next seson. I am taking my 12 yr old son on his first hunt out West and wanted to do a DIY and pay an access fee. I have done this hunt before but my contact no longer does the access fee trespass hunt. Not looking for trophy lopers just a good area with good numbers. I would go public land route but without pref points and the fact that his birthday is right before the deadline we didn't have anytime to accumulate points.

Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Spike

Default Diy antelope hunt

We help several Diy antelope hunters every year here at the Empire Guesthouse in northeast

Wyoming. We provide lodging in our cabins and help hunters with locating public land or landowners that will allow hunting for a tresspass fee. Our lodging rate is only $500 per week and includes a funished kitchenette cabin with sat. tv, wi-fi, all bedding and towels and cooking untinsels. All you need to bring is your personal gear. The price is for 2. With oufitted antelope hunts getting near $2000 per hunter makes this a great deal. So far nobody has left hear without there antelope.
As far as license, the last several years there has been lots of leftover license that could be bought over the counter. So many in fact that you could take 2bucks and 4does per hunter if wanted. If your son turns 12 by hunting seasons I belive you can put him in the draw now if you would rather draw your license ahead of time.
We are located in the town of Pine Haven, near Devil's Tower. My e-mail is [email protected]. E-mail me if you want more info. Also if you are on face book look look up Empire Guesthouse& RV Park. There you will see pictures of our operation and past hunters and there animals.
Thanks Mike Smith