Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Iowa Trophy Deer Hunts >

Iowa Trophy Deer Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Iowa Trophy Deer Hunts

Old 01-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Spike

Default Iowa Trophy Deer Hunts

Come hunt the Iowa giants with Whitetail Ridge Outfitters. We are currently booking deer hunts for this fall and next. I still have several great dates available. We do everything from fully guided hunts to DIY season leases. We cater to each hunters individual needs. Check out my website for more information at www.iowawhitetailridge.com or feel free to pm me or email.

Thanks,
Andy
Old 02-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Spike

I got a chance to hunt with Andy last season and I can't enough about him. He has some of the best hunting grounds around. You will see huge bucks and your hunts will be action packed.

He takes hunting and outfitting very seriously.... from food plots and mineral sites to trail cam pics and proper stand sites. The hunting grounds are awesome... littered with huge scrapes and giant rubs. He eats breaths deer hunting!!!

Accommodations and midwest hospitality is fantastic!!! if you have any questions, pm me and Ill answer them.

Thanks, George
Old 02-24-2010, 07:22 AM
Spike

Thanks George. It was great having you. I look forward to having you back again this fall.

Andy
Old 03-31-2010, 05:03 AM
Spike

Default Early Bird Discount

If you are looking for a great Iowa hunt then you should visit us at Whitetail Ridge Outfitters. We are down to earth, honest, and will work our tail off to get you an opportunity at a quality animal. We still have several spots available for this fall. Our fully guided hunts start out at $2500. Price depends on season and dates. All dates and prices are on the website at www.iowawhitetailridge.com The draw for Iowa tags takes place in May.

I am offering a 10% discount on all fully guided hunts that are booked before May 1st. There is only a $500 deposit required to hold the spot and it is fully refundable if you don't draw a tag.

All the hunts take place on over 4000 acres of well managed prime ground.

If you have any questions or would like some more information please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Old 04-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Spike

The applicaiton period for your Iowa NR Deer License starts May 1st and goes until June 6th. I still have a couple great spots left! Contact me for details. Even if you don't plan on hunting Iowa this year but would like to in the future I would encourage you to purchase a preference point. All the application information can be found at
http://www.iowadnr.gov/wildlife/files/deerappl.html

Thanks