Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

2010 Kansas Hunts

Old 01-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default 2010 Kansas Hunts

Kansas Racks & Quacks is looking for some more hunters for next season. We limit the number of hunters that come in each year to ensure an undisturbed deer and everyone has a chance to shoot a mature Kansas Bucks. Below are the dates we still have available and the prices for each hunt. Also look for us this summer on the Outdoor Channel with Inside Outdoors TV as the harvest two nice bucks with us.

Muzzleloader hunt
$3,200 per hunter: Sept 22 – 26 (3 spots open)

Bow hunts:
$2,000 per hunter: Oct 27-31 (4 spots open)
$2,700 per hunter: Nov 17th – 21st (4 spots open)

Rifle hunt:
$3,200 per hunters: Dec 8 – 12 (3 spots open)

Hunting Packages include: 5 days hunting, guide, transportation to and from stand, evening meals on hunting days, and lodging.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or visit our website at www.huntingks.com

Brandon Wilmoth
Kansas Racks & Quacks Co-Owner/ Manager
[email protected]
[email protected]
620-230-0929
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Kansas Hunts-bmw-26jamie.jpg   2010 Kansas Hunts-mdgc1417.jpg   2010 Kansas Hunts-thefreak.jpg   2010 Kansas Hunts-dt2.jpg   2010 Kansas Hunts-tt27.jpg  

Old 01-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default Website

We just got our website updated!!!

You may view it at www.huntingks.com.

Brandon
R&Q
Old 01-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Comments

Here is a couple new comments from some of our hunters that are not posted on the website yet.

“We have a very limited amount of time each Fall, to capture an adequate amount of ‘rock’n’ deer action on tape in order to create the new episodes needed for the following Season of Inside Outdoors TV. As a result, our time HAS to be spent in the highest percentage places, and with the most dedicated outfitters. Kansas Racks & Quacks has the ground and the guides to fill this order! We have enjoyed several productive hunts with these guys and look forward to many more in the years to come!

Dave Poteat
Producer/Host
Inside Outdoors TV

A friend told me about Racks and Quacks who had very good success harvesting two nice bucks there. It was everything I expected it to be and more. The lodge was 1st class and the guides couldn't have been any better, but the hunt was absolutely unforgettable! The first morning weather conditions were unfavorable, but after we took a break and came back that afternoon we saw several shooter bucks. Since it was the first day I decided to pass on a 150+ inch deer, which was hard for me to do. My goal for this hunt was not to kill anything under 160 inches. What happened next I couldn't believe, I saw the biggest buck I had ever seen in my life and we ended up shooting him just before dark. The buck's gross score was 180 inches, this was the best hunting experience of my life. It's been four weeks and I still can't stop smiling. I highly recommend Racks and Quacks and I will be back.

Jamie Irwin
Tennessee

I and 3 friends came to Racks and Quacks to rifle hunt this past year. The first day I saw a monster drop tine buck, even though it was in range I was unable to get a shot off. But on the 4th day of my hunt after seeing many deer I connected on a Kansas Trophy. We all had a great time and look forward to going back next year!! I was very happy with my trophy and the whole experience was great.

George Dickson
Michigan

Last edited by bmwcash10; 01-12-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunt

Still have some openings, check out our website at www.huntingks.com.

Brandon
R&Q
Old 02-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunts

Just a few bow hunts and 2 rifle hunts left.

Brandon