Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Beware of ken gingrich >

Beware of ken gingrich

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Beware of ken gingrich

Old 12-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Spike

Default Beware of ken gingrich

I am an outfitter up in Saskatchewan and have had the misfortune of meeting Ken Gingrich. This is a man who booked a hunt with us and then for years tried and control every aspect of our business, to no avail. This guy wrote down everything that we have ever told him and is now using that information, as well as our pictures, to sell hunts for another ourfitter. All the while, he is still using our name. I would like to make it CLEAR that Ken Gingrich is NOT affiliated in any way shape or form with Coyote Hill Outfitters. He is advertising our name with Safari Nordik and is misleading hunters as to where they are going. We have a lot of references from the PA area that will vouch for our business, our hunt, and our personal selves as well. This is an agent that will con his way to you by the knowledge that we have given him, with one goal in mind. TO MAKE HIMSELF RICH.... Please do not fall for this crook. If you need more information, please contact us at 306-446-4359. Good luck with all of your hunting adventures.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Spike

Do you have a website? I have seen Ken's stuff with you on it, but no real website except through him. I just checked and it appears he has a new "guide" to attatch him self too, but, it appears it is in the same area. Looking forward to your reply.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Spike

Hmmmmmm, 1 post, never responded or came back....makes me wonder about the credibility of the poster more than the gentleman he's speaking of. And before you ask...I have no dog in the fight