Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
need some help on outfitters? >

need some help on outfitters?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

need some help on outfitters?

Old 10-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Spike

Question need some help on outfitters?

Me and three friends have been talking about a hunting trip. We're having a hard time picking a state. I know that we want to rifle or shotgun hunt. This is also or first trip and don't want to get scammed. We were thinking about hunting Ohio,Kentucky,Indiana. We're from Vermont so the thought of all those buck so if anybody has any info on some good outfitters let me know. And we are all tighter then bark on a tree so somewhere in the $2000 dollar range including meals and lodging and five day hunt. I know I'm asking for alot but we want to get it right the first time. So we will be more apt to keep going on hunts out of state. We're planning on our hunt for 2010. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

We can offer a good whitetail hunt in western KY. Ohio will offer bigger bucks if you can find a quality hunt there. Our KY hunt is a very good hunt but it is a free range hunt and there are no guarantees. You can get a hunt there a lot cheaper than $2000 each but you do your own food and lodging. This is a really an honest outfitter who will not over state his hunts and what they offer if you would like to talk to him personally. Below is the prices of the huts they offer through us. You can call me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]

2010 Kentucky Trophy Buck Hunts
Sept - October 25th Archery: 3-day $550
October 28-October 31 Archery: 3.5-day $700
November 5-8th Archery: 3-4 day $750 or $1,000
October 2-day Muzzleloader - $500
December 3-day Muzzleloader - $600
3-day November Rifle Hunt: $950
4-day November Rifle Hunt - $1200
November 28th - January End of Season Archery: 3-day $450
Old 10-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Contact Bob at www.huntcrystalcreek.com He will take care of you. Good prices and a good hunt.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:19 AM
PHA
Fork Horn

Ryker:

Our company books deer hunts in Ohio and Indiana but not in the $2000 price range. Here's an option to consider - we have an excellent outfitter in Kansas who offers 5 day hunts for $2000 BUT you are on your own for meals and lodging. I paid $65 per night for double occupancy at a local hotel.

He has more than 30,000 acres of prime private land. Stands are hung, properties are scouted and in many cases he has trail cam pix. He gives you a scouting report for the property and shows you the boundaries and where to expect deer. I have all the hunt details on our website - here is the link: http://www.premierhuntingadventures....-deer-midwest/

Rifle season usually fills up fast as he gets a lot of repeats. Please call or email with an questions.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

I HAVE SOME FANTASTIC WHITETAIL HUNTS AVAILABLE IN SOUTHWEST NEBRASKA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THESE HUNTS ARE DURING THE RUT, MID NOVEMBER AND THE COST IS UNDER THAT 2000.00 MARK INCLUDING MEALS AND LODGING. BUCKS IN THE 130-160" RANGE WITH BIGGER BUCKS ALWAYS POSSIBLE. VERY SOUTHWEST CORNER OF NEBRASKA WHERE KANSAS, NEBRASKA AND COLORADO ALL CONNECT. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF DEER, WITH 20-50 DEER BEING SEEN EACH SITTING NOT UNCOMMON AT ALL. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP.

DENNIS HURRELL
COLORADO OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 10-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

i heard that the world record was filmed in indiana ir iowa or illinoise, thought it was an "I" state, maybe im totally wrong...heres the vid

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...in+a+cornfield

maybe they got him already i dunno
Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Spike

We currently have two ranches that are trying to reduce their number of deer for management purposes. One offers a buck up to 140 class with unlimited does and hogs. This hunt includes lodging, meals, guides and game care. The second ranch offers their hunts for $2000, which also includes meals, lodging, and guides. This is some of the best hunting in south Texas, so give us a call or visit our website @ globalhuntsinternational.com
Brandy Vance --------Donne Griffiths
(254)435-2439 (512)736-7388
(254)675-2570
Old 11-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Spike

Arrow

Well I see I made it to the party a little bit late. I work for a company that works with over 250 inspected outfitters from around the world. We book hunts in all three states that you mentioned. You can go on my website at www.huntfishconnection.com and get information on what we have. I would be glad to talk with you so get in touch by email [email protected] or call 920-619-1476. I am sure I can find you what you are looking for. All of our destinations are 100% fair chase so there are no guarantees. What you need to remember though is that every one of our destinations has been inspected by me or one of my colleages and I work for you not any one outfitter. I want to continue to have you as a client after the hunt is done. Have a great day!