Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
please help...outfitter >

please help...outfitter

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

please help...outfitter

Old 10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Spike

Default please help...outfitter

my family is looking for a place to take 6 people elk hunting in 2010. We're looking for a place that is relatively easy hunting and looking for something that isn't a crazy price range. a couple of the guys going are on somewhat of a budget. We want the opportunity to get a shot at a bull. If anyone has some great suggestions let me know. i really appreciate your time.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can provide your group with a quality Colordao 2nd or 3rd rifle season rifle elk hunt with OTC license for $4550 per hunter, guiding, meals and lodging included. The hunt enjoys a good success ratio too.

Also have DIY private land lease hunts your group can do for around $1,000 to $1,500 each + license.

Can also provide your group with the extremely good New Mexico rifle elk hunt listed below that also offers a good success ratio.

Private Land Hunt #1 - Rifle
This hunt occurs on private ranches near Raton, New Mexico. These ranches have the potential to produce 300 B&C class bulls for the hunters. The cost of the hunt includes meals, guide, courtesy transportation during the hunt, and trophy preparation of the animal. The hunter is responsible for their personal gear, weapon, transportation to Raton, New Mexico, and license ($550.00 across the counter).

Rifle hunts begin in early October to take advantage of the rut and the bugling of the bulls. You will be hunting where they know there are elk. They have never, not put anyone on bulls during their tenure on these ranches. The outfitter has always presented opportunities to harvest bull elk.
Private Hunt #1 Info:

Hunt #1 dates: Oct. 1, 2009 to Nov. 31, 2009, any five days
Cost of Hunt: $5,500.00 plus 7 % sales tax
License Fee: $550.00 - across the counter
Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected]

Last edited by SJAdventures; 10-30-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Spike

Default Please help...Outfitter

For no extra cost I can help set you up with one of our outfitters in Colorado for a 3rd season rifle hunt for $2,000 per person plus license and tag. This is an area that has good success rates with the high end bull being 300 inchs. I also work with several other outfitters in Colorado and many more all over the western states. I am sure we can find something that will fit what you are looking for.

You can go to my website www.huntfishconnection.com and find information on many of our destinations. Give me a call at 920-619-1476 or email [email protected] and we can discuss your options. I look forward to hearing from you.
Attached Thumbnails please help...outfitter-oc_logo_main.jpg  
Old 10-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

I have some fantastic, highly successful elk hunts on a ranch with over 20,000 acres of private property, great accomodations and a ton of elk. Fully guided all inclusive hunt complete with meals, lodging, guide (2x1), game care and transportation around the ranch. Cost is 3200.00 per person. Also have elk/mule deer combo hunts available with a limited number of landowner vouchers. Let me know if I can help out.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]