Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Hunts

Old 10-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Kansas Hunts

Fall is here and Kansas Racks & Quacks is ready. Muzzleloader season was good to us, Paul Bogart once again took a nice buck and Inside Outdoors TV caught it all on film. To view Paul’s buck visit our website at www.huntingks.com. The hunt will be airing on the Outdoor Channel on IOTV’s next season.
Pre-Rut activity is starting here in Kansas and I have seen many new scrapes and rub lines. I put out three trails cams yesterday at three different farms all on fresh scrapes so I look forward to checking those in a week or so. I have attached a few recent pictures that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing.

We here hope you all have a great season and if you want to hunt in Kansas feel free to contact us.

Brandon Wilmoth
Kansas Racks & Quacks Manager/Co-Owner
www.huntingks.com
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Hunts-newtrash.jpg   Kansas Hunts-tower09.jpg   Kansas Hunts-thefreak.jpg