Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Missouri whitetail hunts available >

Missouri whitetail hunts available

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Missouri whitetail hunts available

Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Spike

Default Missouri whitetail hunts available

Spikes n Spurs outfitters has a few openings left for this season due to some cancellations and some newly aquired ground. We have a couple rifle hunts available and also a few archery hunts during prime weeks. All hunts are semi guided, with pre hung stands (or you are welcome to hang your own). Lodging is included at one of our two comfortable lodges. Archery license includes a buck, a doe, and two turkeys for $225. Rifle tags are also $225 with extra doe tags for $25. All tags are available over the counter. Our hunts are run on 5500 acres of private ground, and a very limited number of hunters each season. We have several trailcameras in the woods right now and are getting pictures of several quality animals. We have several foodplots planted mixed with plenty of ag fields. Please email @ [email protected] or call Travis @ 1-573-470-4559 if you would like more information, references, or brochures. Also, spots are filling up so please contact us soon if you are interested!

Thank you and have a great hunting season!!
Travis Fleer
www.spikesnspurs.com
Old 11-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, I just talked to Travis and he has 3 openings left for rifle season. It's coming up quick so he has dropped his price to try and fill those spots. Normally $2000 down to $1500, if you are interested get in touch with him. If you can get can get a group together, I'm sure he'd cut you a heck of a deal. I'm headed down next weekend hopefully I'll see some of you next week!!!