Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Price reduced 80 acres >

Price reduced 80 acres

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Price reduced 80 acres

Old 09-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

Default Price reduced 80 acres

HAD THE PHONE NUMBER WRONG! IT'S RIGHT NOW. 80 acres, Decatur County IA, great bucks seen and taken here! It's small but all in CRP and untouched by hunters for years, but with plenty of good stand sites. The owner wants hunters on this land ASAP and is willing to lower the annual lease to $1,200., for one or two hunters. This place has deer! I have never gone there without seeing deer.
Just talked to the owner and here's the deal, the owner is handicapped and has little time to be there. He wants me to get hunters on it who will respect the land and thin the deer. That's all! Hunt any season you want year round. Fish the 5 acre lake if you wish. Call 660-373-0074

Motels and camping in Iowa or Missouri within10 miles, about 15 minutes driving time. Walk in from blacktop road.

Last edited by turkey guide; 09-19-2009 at 03:04 PM. Reason: screwed up phone number