Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!! >

Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Spike

Default Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!

I'm offering a true TROPHY archery hunt for Whitetail in south central Kansas for TWO hunters for $2775. Yes, you read that correctly. This oppertunity can't be beat by another outfitter unless they offer rates for a doe or a managment hunt... and sorry, no rifles allowed on our property, it just makes the hunting here even better!

For two hunters, this is a great bonding experience for a father and son, or daughter, or even a hunting mother to get to take their child on a dream hunt to the best whitetail state in the union!

On this hunt, the two hunters will be located in some of the most prime riverbottom habitat that Kansas has to offer. We have hardwood forest with great oak woods habitat surrounded by alfalfa and wheat farmfield with CRP grasses on the corners of the fields.
All equipment will be provided as well as support to and from areas, and pickup of trophy. as far as trophy care, I'm not sure most outfitters can beat me. As an amiture taxidermist, I know how to treat your trophy properly.
I have a prepared list of references from clients I've guided all over the country, good hunts and bad. Out of all the big game hunts I've ever guided, I've run 100% clean shot oppertunity, and 97% successful harvest.

Durring our countries trying economic condition, I've decidedly taken action to invest in expansion. And for an outfitter, that means hiring more guides, and obtaining more land to hunt. And that's just what we're accomplishing. On our newly acquired ground, I have 4 weeks available for your 2 on 1 hunt. Rut is still open so far!

Give me a call and make your parent-child hunt of a lifetime in South central Kansas!

Nate Demiter
[email protected]

payment is required after booking and can be done by check, money order, secure transfer, or secure credit transaction
Attached Thumbnails Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!-nicebuck.jpg   Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!-buckncoon.jpg   Kansas Trophy Whitetail Hunt for 2!!!-deertree.jpg  

Last edited by nsdemit; 08-23-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: horrible, horrible spelling!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Spike

Default Kansas whitetail hunt

I might be willing to book individually for $1500. hunt availability and dates may not be incredibly negiotiable though.

will book 1x1 guided archery hunt for $1900 for the week of your choice.

rut is still open with plenty of tags available as well!!!

Last edited by nsdemit; 08-31-2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: adding to
Old 08-31-2009, 08:46 AM
Spike

plenty of excess tags in multiple units left. this area of the state has some true monster bucks!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by nsdemit
plenty of excess tags in multiple units left. this area of the state has some true monster bucks!

one week left for two people. reduced to $1300 per hunter/ or $2100 for two people!!!