Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Husband & Wife Hunt >

Husband & Wife Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Husband & Wife Hunt

Old 08-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Spike

Default Husband & Wife Hunt

I'm looking for a deer or Meriam turkey hunt to take my wife on,She's only been deer hunting (archery) for a couple years,But for turkey,She's a junky for them,She loves it more than deer hunting.But if we could find a good deal on either with out having to put a 2nd mortage on the house that would be great.

Thanks alot,

Last edited by volway; 08-21-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Spike

if you want to come to texas we have great gobblers and some really nice classic deer and can make you a good deal. we love to book families and we are avid bowhunters our self so everything is set up for bow hunting
call us (806) 271-3574 Mike and Suzan Ramage www.rhoutfitterstexas.com [email protected]
Old 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

I have some excellent turkey and deer hunts available in southwest nebraska that definitely won't break the bank and you can get a merriam and a rio if you want. The deer hunting is also incredible, with alot of deer seen while on stand. It is not uncommon to see 30-50 deer per sit on this hunt and the bucks will be in that 130-160 range with 170" bucks definitely possible. Let me know if I can help out. Thanks.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 08-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have a very good WY Merriam hunt in the Sheridan, WY area. Ths would really fit you and your wife because this is a husband and wife outfitting team. Private bedrooms and baths also make it nice for husbands and wives. The turkey hunting is awesome and the scenery is breath taking. Great hunt for a husband and wife. Our 2009 prices are going to carry over for 2010 which makes this a even better bargain for the quality it is. We have too many deer hunts to list so if your wanting a deer hunt go to www.sportsmansjunction.com and click on an area in our deer sections to view the hunts in that area.

When your talking about quality Wyoming turkey hunts don't be too surprized
if you hear this outfitter's name mentioned in the conversation. This outfitter's
great grandparents homesteaded in the "Little Goose Canyon" in1879. Since
then his family has been ranching in the Sheridan Wyoming area. He has
been hunting this area of Wyoming since he was old enough to go.and has
been a licensed quality guide and outfitter for over 20 years with lots of great
references to back it up,and has been featured on Outdoors with Joey Mines
on the "Outdoor Channel."

Their Wyoming turkey hunts are 3 days, guided or unguided (hunter's choice)
with food and lodging included. The limit is one pure Merriam Strain Tom Turkey.

These pure strain Merriam turkey hunts take place in the Sheridan area

2009 Season Dates

April 1, 2009 to May 20, 2009
3 Days

$850.00
Cost of License + Conservation Stamp
$72.00 + $12.50

Wyoming turkey license for the Sheridan hunting area are sold over the counter

If your interested you can call me toll free @ 1-877-647-9926 or email me @ [email protected]
Old 08-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Spike

Default Diy bargin hunt

You could hunt deer and merriams on the same hunt in the Wyoming Blackhills, fall season Nov.1-30. Tags are available over the counter for both. We offer furnished kitchenette cabins starting at $75.00 aday in Pine Haven Wyoming near Devil's Tower and Keyhole reservoir and state park. Walleye fishing can also be great here in the fall. Lots of birds and deer here, so cut out the outfittrers and stay with us and have a great hunt for a small price. Thanks Mike and Roxan Smith at the Empire Guest House and R.V. Park, e-mail [email protected]
Old 08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

Bowhunting North Missouri you can take one buck one doe and two turkeys on the same hunt. Tag prices are $225. per person over the counter and I can set you up for all the days you need, up to a week for $1,500. Camping and motels are nearby for your lodging. there is a very good chance of taking shots at deer and turkey on the same day. There are several stands available for your use or you may bring your own. We have plenty of huge whitetails to hunt if the big eastern turkeys will stay out of the way, and plenty of land to hunt.

Last edited by turkey guide; 08-26-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:14 PM
Spike

I am looking for a hunting trip to take my wife with me on. Thinking of possibly whitetail, muley, or antelope? Might want to do something spot and stalk to keep her entertained. She enjoys hunting at home in Pennsylvania (deer and rabbits). However this year I took her out of state with me for the first time (pheasant hunting in South Dakota), and she loved it.

Suggestions?