Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Last Minute Iowa Hunts >

Last Minute Iowa Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Last Minute Iowa Hunts

Old 05-27-2009, 05:40 AM
Spike

Default Last Minute Iowa Hunts

I still have 2 hunts available in Iowa. I manage over 1000 acres and only sell 5 hunts a year. You will be hunting over standing corn, beans, and various other food plots as well as in some of the best funnels in the area. The cost of the 5 day hunt is $2500 with lodging included as well as the meals at the ranch. Iowa's application period ends on June 1st so if you are interested definately get a hold of me this week. If you don't have any points and would like to still hunt Iowa the late muzzleloader season is almost 100% draw. A bow tag will take a point though. I have openings for both seasons and possibly for shotgun season. If you would like more information shoot me an email at [email protected]
Old 05-27-2009, 05:42 AM
Spike

Default RE: Last Minute Iowa Hunts

Correction.....Application period ends June 7th.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Spike

None of my guys that have booked spots for bow season have any points....So.... odds are that 1st shotgun season is the first time this year most of my ground will even be touched. You will be hunting farms with NO pressure! This is the hunt of a lifetime!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

Sad to say for you, but I think your legislators/dnr folks are going to really hurt your outfitting business. Not many people can afford to spend $600 for a license as well as book an outfitter for a whitetail hunt.