Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Survival Training and safaris >

Survival Training and safaris

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Survival Training and safaris

Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Spike

Default Survival Training and safaris

I did receive numerous enquiries from all over the world regarding a Survival training course. Well, Iam planning to host the first ever International Survival Course in Africa (not only for South African citizens). Only 6 students will be allowed to attend a 30 day course which will be divided in three sections.
1. Part One : Pre-course study
2. PartTwo : Practical Training ( part of the 30 days before the practical )
3. Part Three : Practical

15 Days courses is also available.

After thecourse students/attendants will be able to live from the land, building shelters, be able to make fire, purify and filter water, making essential tools, building various types of snares,good basic knowledge ofthe weather, be able to identify wild animals, track and hunt wild animals, good knowledge of insects, amphibians, reptiles, birds and trees. They will be able to handle snakes.
The dates has not been finalised yet. As soon as I have identified the lucky 6 students the dates will be announced. In Case of any further enquiries, please email my at [email protected].

Thiswill bea once in a life time experience....you will not be visiting Africa or hunting in Africa .... you will LIVE AFRICA !

No 5 star accomodation ONLY 5 star experience......