Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Montana Riverbottom Archery Only Trophy Whitetail Rut Hunt >

Montana Riverbottom Archery Only Trophy Whitetail Rut Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Montana Riverbottom Archery Only Trophy Whitetail Rut Hunt

Old 02-21-2009, 07:56 AM
Spike

Default Montana Riverbottom Archery Only Trophy Whitetail Rut Hunt

MONTANA RIVERBOTTOM NOVEMBERARCHERY SPECIAL HUNT PACKAGE!....Bowhunt trophy whitetails on more than 20,000 acres limited to no more than 54 hunters a year! We lease approximately 10 miles of private riverbottom, roughly 8 miles that have been"ARCHERY ONLY"since 1998! Truly a bowhunters paradise surrounded by irrigated alfalfa, wheat, barley, and oats. Montana Whitetails, Inc. had a few cancellations during the best time of the year!, November 7th-14th, and November 21st-28th. Fantastic Rut huntingopportunities!
With the license deadline being March 16th, if interested you must act fast so we can get all the required paperwork sent to you in time! Hunts will be 7 days ( Saturday to Saturday) and include meals, lodging, and transportation between Bozeman airport and camp. Guaranteed licenses available and a "discount" will be given to those purchasing one of the few guaranteed licenses we have left. General draw applicants are also welcome as we will walk you through that process! Thanks for your time and please check out the website for more info about Montana Whitetails, Inc. http://www.montanawhitetails.com or contact me directly at 406-578-2383 or e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks, and let me know if I can help you with any questions!
Keith