Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area >

BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area

Old 12-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Spike

Default RE: IT WAS A GREAT SEASON IN THE FLINT HILLS

another

Old 01-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Spike

Free kansas turkey hunts with purchase of deer hunt

Old 01-14-2009, 05:59 PM
Spike

turkeys

Old 02-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Spike

Check out the new web site www.BIGVALLEYOUTFITTERS.com
Old 02-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Spike

Rut archery and muzzleloader hunts still available
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Spike

Default RE: BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area

archery and rifle spots still available
Old 03-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area

Looks like you have 2 of my hunters buck (Rick Keorting and Lyn Burleson)and your Wisconsin buck pictured on your website for Kansas whitetail.....WTF? Bad way to start out your "outiftter business". Just because you guided for me doesn't mean you get to use my pictures to advertise your hunts. Get alittle more original Chris.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Spike

Your a dumbass, you would have never heard of kansas had i invited you to hunt with me and you try to steal my leases behind my back.Not only did i find the land but i also found Mark who runs the lodge that billy now uses. If anyone wants to know what he leases, pays for his lease, or how to to get intouch with his landowners just let me know. Ill even tell you what he pays for it. I never said anything about you not killing a deer over 120 on your own. Anyone can shoot a buck over alfalfa in Canada, but you havent done **** when you had to put in your own time. Plus your too stupid to realize your in a washed out area of kansas thats full of 130's and 140's, Im sorry i moved on to better land and bigger deer, but thats just because i know what to look for. You just see dollars and dont care about big deer because your from fl and dont know any better. get off your fat ass pick up a bow and then we can see what you know about big bucks and putting hunters on them.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Spike

I never guided for you nor would i ever, if you dont remember we split the profits off of your hunters and my land 3 seasons ago. Im on my 3rd year away from you and currently lease 4 times more land than you intwo of the topcounties of kansas for producing booner deer. You cant beat the flint hills. Dont mislead people by starting lies. You know those deer were shot on my kansas leases which you were 50% of, but never was i a guide for or am i misleading anyone. if anyone doesnt believe me they can simply call my hunters or watch Macmillan Riiver adventures in July and they will see some of my land and the big deer thati amall about.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Fork Horn

I wont go into to much detail I just hope for your hunters sake that your not as unless as you where in SE Kansas. This isnt really the place to bring your flaws to other hunters. Take my guys pics off your website and I'll shoot you an email to go over the rest.

Quick Reply: BIG KANSAS DEER, 22,000 acres, top area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.