Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 South Texas Hog and Javey Hunts >

South Texas Hog and Javey Hunts

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

South Texas Hog and Javey Hunts

Old 12-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Spike

Default South Texas Hog and Javey Hunts

Affordable South Texas Hog and Javelina hunts
9,000 South Texas Ranch with LOTS of game..!!

Cadena Ranch Bowhunts.
Bow Hunting Javelina and Hogs in South Texas

Spring 2009 CADENA RANCH HUNT SCHEDULE[/b]

Hunt #1 Jan. 26th to Jan. 30th[/b] (Hunt #1 OPTIONAL Whitetail Doe Hunt - call formore information.)[/i][/b]

Hunters may arrive the weekend of the 24th . Hunt starts Monday the 26th and ends Friday the 30th .
Hunters must depart the weekend of the 31st .

Hunt #2 Feb. 23rd to Mar. 2nd [/b](Hunt #2 OPTIONAL Whitetail Doe Hunt - call formore information.)[/i][/b][/b]

Hunters may arrive the weekend of the 21st. Hunt starts Monday the 23rd and ends Monday March 2nd. Hunters must depart Monday morning Mar. 2nd .

Hunt #3 Mar. 13th to Mar. 23rd[/b]
[/b]
Friday morning Mar. 13th hunters may arrive. Hunters must depart Monday morning Mar.23rd .

Additional Hunts may be added if interest develops

HUNT FEE: $100.00/day[/b] TWO DAY MINIMUM Additional fees for guide services.[/i][/b]
DOE FEE: $100.00/each Only for Hunt #1 & #2 [/b]
[/b]
HARVEST LIMIT:[/b] 2 - Javelina 2 - Feral Hogs Additional animals may be purchased.[/i][/b]

NO CHARGE[/b] for youth hunters 15yrs. old and younger and non hunting guests. Youth hunters must be accompanied at all times by a Paid Hunting Parent or Paid Hunting Adult Supervisor. [/b]
RESERVATIONS:[/b] Each guest must call in and reserve the dates they wish to hunt. The reservation is guaranteed for 10 days from the date it was phoned in. This gives our guest 10 days to remit a deposit of $100.00[/b], accompanied with the following information:
1. NAME
2. ADDRESS
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER
4. HUNTING DATE

Upon receiving the deposit, we will mail the reservation confirmation. If you do not remit your deposit and all information requested within 10 days, your reservation will be canceled[/b].

REFUND POLICY:[/b] DEPOSIT NON REFUNDABLE[/b]

REQUIREMENTS:[/b] Valid Texas Hunting License – (Texas Parks and Wildlife Tele #1-800-895-4248[/i][/b])[/i]
Hunters born on or after Sept. 2nd 1971 are subject to Hunters Education Course requirements
Hunters and non-hunters will sign a liability release
Hunters and non-hunters must have reservations before arriving at the ranch.

Primitive camping – RVs, tent campers, and tents – Chemical toilets provided
You may bring tripods, pop-up blinds, corn for baiting, cameras and legal archery equipment.
Rattlesnakes are a possibility, so consider bringing leggings.
Ice and Bag Corn for sale
NO ATV’s, BICYCLES, PETS AND OR FIREARMS ALLOWED.[/b]

Brett Bolting [email protected] (361) 727-2685
201 SpanishWoods Dr. (361) 947-9424 cell
Rockport, Texas 78382